
I must do a blog with pictures of my girls and how they play with each other and just do all kinds of things each day to crack me up. They really make our family complete. Before my kids I was a people pleaser. My schedule would be packed with all kinds of agendas doing this and that. If there was a volunteer needed I raised my hand and was involved. Now that I am a momma I have to say no more than ever because my primary job is to raise these little ones. Oh how I am learning and during the hours of 5pm-6pm am being stretched each and every day. (That hour is a challenging one because kids are cranky and wanting my attention and I am making dinner and trying to get the home cleaned up after a playful day- I am sure every mom knows what I am talking about) After that being said I cannot imagine a day without them. When they are up each minute has a variety of triumphs and new experiences being made. I want to share some of these moments.

Righteous has taken a fascination that Nevaeh is able to 'eat mommy's boots". I am now weening Nevaeh so hopefully within the next month I will be finshed from nursing but even still think Righteous will always be aware of it because every momma breast feeds their child until2-3 years of age. In this picture Righteous is trying to breast feed her barbies. I am glad she understands the concept now because a few weeks ago she was trying to feed them from her bellybutton.

Nevaeh eats around 6 times a day. She has four teeth and with them is able to eat all kinds of food. Right now she is eating with her hands which is perfect because many homes that we go to eat at they dont ever hand out silverware but we dig in with our hands.

Righteous is at a copying age. When I go to the kitchen to get a cup of water she also would like a cup of water. When Jason is building a dog pen with nails she goes and gets some nails and tries to put then in holes in wood (we have a new dog half German shepherd half rot wilder I will blog about him later). When Jason tils back the cereal bowel to finish off the milk, Righteous does the same.

My house maid dressed Nevaeh Kenyan style with her baby doll. This is how every momma carries her baby around town and is even able to do household chores with their baby fast asleep on their back.

Righteous and Nevaeh spend several hours everyday playing outside in the dirt. I am able to do things inside the house and just go and check up on them every few minutes and they are getting along just fine. One time I noticed all the stuffed animals outside in the dirt with them. Righteous always brings me "coffee" (dirt in a cup). I have to tell her NO each day when she wants to bring in out normal drinking cups outside instead of her toy ones.

I just had to put this picture up. I made Jason a photo book for his birthday and since I ran out of time I ended up having to develop the pictures locally here which is over 1 dollar per picture. I had this picture as well as many other pictures of the kids and just wrote activities that the kids do with their daddy and the things they can say at this time. Being in the small town we are in there is a limit on gifts we can get but Jas really enjoyed the photos because of course he has the most beautiful children in the whole world;)
3 comments:
What a beautiful narrative of your beautiful children! Love and miss you dearly!
Righteous no longer looks like a baby but is now such a little girl! And Nevaeh is such a cutie! I'm definitely a proud Grandpa. :^)
cute pics guys!!! I'm not sure if Jason got to Nakumatt last time he was here, so I have an extra jar of salsa with your names on it on my shelf if you want it! Let me know when you are around and we can try to get together!
Post a Comment