Monday, April 24, 2017

Amazing times to the East

When I reflect on our time in that country to the far East where we have so many friends and family! I stand amazed at what the Father is doing in His body all over the earth.  I have to be so honest with you the timing of this trip ended up being horrible for me I was right in the middle of many projects and I kept seeing it as an interruption instead of an opportunity.  I was dreading it. These people in this place pushed me very hard to come and they refused to accept me alone they wanted the whole family. When I explained to them there is no way we could ever afford it they told me they didn’t ask me to pay for it …..any of it.  I reluctantly agreed feeling no way out but still feeling that I was not the one they were looking for but……….

I couldn’t have been more wrong my Father had a plan and I am so glad I was able to be a part of it. On one hand my kids got to experience so much they saw things I never thought I would ever see in my life even at the ages of 4 to 10.  They really are world travelers how awesome is that!  What a wonderful experience for them I am forever grateful for that but……. That pales in comparison to the privilege to stand before the 4 bodies that we were privileged to teach and share with.  I am absolutely sure I learned far more than I taught.  I know that my Father had a plan so I did my best to embrace what He had brought us there for. What an amazing opportunity and privilege to fellowship with such sweet family members that truly counts the cost of following every single day.  We met one sister that was 76 years old that has family meetings in her house 27 times per month and she hopes to have more! Are you kidding me 27 a month ……. I don’t even like having people over 4 times a month I have so much to learn.  These people have a real understanding of community that we don’t have a clue about!  I left so challenged and encouraged I hope so much that I was obedient in sharing what I was supposed to. 



Daddy is doing amazing things in this country to the east and I am so blessed to be a small speckle in what He has going on.  Tomorrow I am heading to Nairobi to pick up some of our family members from the bodies we visited in that country to the east as they are relocating to here to work with us side by side.  We are excited but we also go into this with our eyes open understanding the difficulties! But the Son is worth it! The lost Cousins are worth it!  I recently watched a documentary that was very popular recently about the craziness of our Father! I felt a genuine connection with the hearts of the people involved in the interviewing and producing. What a privilege that there is no suffering body and no free body there is just the Body!  His Body!

2 comments:

Renee Stocks said...

We serve a wildly spontaneous & unpredictable Father. May you be blessed with an expansive heart that is supple, yielded, & beats as one with our Daddy.Papa, please bless the Witts with resilient hearts that are able to embrace & release the people & opportunities You desire them to, I ask in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Unknown said...

SO excited for your world travelers :) And the heart you and Rebekah have to see the glory of the Lord in every place revealed to all! Can't wait to hear more!