![]() |
| We drove by this herd of camels and Alexa took their picture. |
![]() |
| This is a common site to see every Thursday. On the way to get slaughtered. |
Unfortunately there has been insecurity in our region these past few weeks. There have been years of peace and everyone seems to be wondering why incidents have started up again after all this time. We may never know why but it is good to get back to praying without ceasing. To be very honest, Gtown has been tense this past week. We are limiting our movements as a team and taking precautions. Less lingering but still able to get groceries and things we need.
Today I got to take new photos of my girls who are growing so fast I cannot even believe it. They are aware of the reality of what's going on here right now, we are open with them and always allow them to ask questions. Last night some did admit that they had some fears when we went to town recently. We go to the Lord telling Him our feelings and ask Him to help us with His peace. We also pray for those that want to harm people. We pray that God would stop all their plans and that they would turn away from doing evil. Today we did some shopping in town and they felt better than before. I praise God for getting to walk by faith with them.






2 comments:
I continue to pray for an impenetrable supernatural fortress of protection about each of you, your compound, the farm & it's workers,the interns & their residences, & their host couple, as well. God has you on my mind persistently, & I am praying for you.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏
Post a Comment