Monday, November 30, 2020

The girls have really grown.

5 comments:

extraspecialbitter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
extraspecialbitter said...

I noticed one of your four-legged "children" as well!

Renee Stocks said...

Thank you for sharing these!

Jordan S said...

Children truly are blessings from the Lord! May each one grow into the woman that God desires her to be; guided, sustained, kept and loved by the indwelling Holy Spirit! Praying that this is a special season of celebrating Christ's complete work; past, present and future! Merry Christmas 🎄!

The Wittz said...

Dad- Ourdogs always try to get themselves into the picture as if saying "of course you want me in this shot!"

Renee- We it was such a gift to us getting to see Laura and family so often these past few weeks. I couldn't hug her enough.

Jordan- Amen! I agree with all the words you wrote. Merry Christmas to you and your family!