Thursday, October 11, 2007

Take your Daughter to work


Yup, I have gone back to work... and Righteous comes with me. I only go Tuesdays and Thursday for 3 hours. I am a waitress at my old restaraunt Fatboys! Most customers Love seeing a baby when they come into eat and ask to hold her before there food comes out. Every now and then I get a dirty look and hear the comment "You can tell this is a family owned business". I understand it isn't very professional looking, whenever I see my reflection It makes me giggle because I hold Righteous in those baby backpack thingies and hold the customers cups over my head so that she doesn't try to stick her hand in their drink. Honestly I think I get bigger tips holdin her bc I bet people feel kinda sorry for me. I enjoy being able to make some extra mulah, be around people all while hanging out with my baby. A dream come true really.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW BEKAH
Way to go! I am glad that you are having fun AND making money!

Anonymous said...

Hey the beans are easy.
soak them overnight
cook on med. low heat for about an hour.
fry up garlic and onions in seperate pan- add to beans, simmer
I season mine just with salt and black pepper - nothing too fancy.
ENJOY girlie - let me know how they taste. Love you so much too

A said...

That's AWESOME!!! Sounds like so much fun! Miss you guys so much!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, so you were almost in ALOT of trouble mrs. witt! Good thing the fault probably lies with me since you wrote me a wonderful email which I have read at least 2x now, but still haven't responded to yet! I had to find out about your blog through the comment you made on Cari's!!!

Those pics of you holding Righteous are so cute! :) So going on to the missionfield will be more of a vacation than hard work after multitasking like you are doing now...

I love you girl, and will email back soon, promise... my dad comes today! Horray!

Bekah said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO FUNNY!