
What a long day and it's only 2 I started early calling pastors to set up meetings. Not fun having to ask churches for money especially when they respond like some of these guys. I got a we're all tapped out in missionary support (really does God run out of money?) and a I don't wanna take away from our building fund what or your paycheck are you a pastor or a tax collector?
The funniest part to me is I wasn't even asking for money I was simply asking for the opportunity to share with them and their congregation about what we are doing in Kenya then if the Lord laid it on their heart to give cool if He didn't praise Him anyway. I did however have 2 really good meetings with Pastors who really encouraged me and prayed for us so that was awesome. I came home to find that our Landlord had passed away this morning he was an amazing 95 year old man we called Pop he was like Righteous' great grandfather. Here is the amazing part some of his last words yesterday instructed his son Jerry to let us stay here as long as we need to rent free. How awesome is God WOW I am always amazed should I be??? And the day is only half over crazy huh?
2 comments:
Wow, that is awesome! God is good and He definitely takes care of all of us. I'm so glad that you're blogging!!
I miss you guys tons and tons but hope you're all doing well! Give that girlie of yours some hugs and kisses from us!
xoxo,
Arika and Haddie
WOW - God really is blessing you guys. Don't be discouraged! Love you !
Post a Comment