Monday, October 8, 2007

We Made It

So we finally did it we have a blog it was actually surprisingly easy and painless too. I have to admit I am not that confident that it will be updated as much as it should be but with discipline and prayer I know we can do it. Right now I feel so overwhelmed at times with dates and monetary figures deadlines etc...... I think i completely loose sight of the importance of the entire existence of my being. I don't spend the time with Jesus that I should and thats not OK with me it's not I don't want things to be that way and so you say don't well I wish it was that easy. I try to tell myself everyday before my feet hit the floor Jesus I am yours and this day belongs to you do with me what you want but by the time i reach the end I find myself wondering what I did to exalt Christ or help someone and struggle to find situations where I did that. I don't wanna just live life anf see if I can be good or act right I wanna make a difference in the lives of people around me if I don't do that what kind of Christians am I who has the secret to all life's answers and keeps it to them self. Not me not anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah
i am so excited that you are blogging
Love you