
On Monday, January 28, Righteous will be getting her yellow fever shot. I am glad that she is able to even though I always think she is so little to be having this preventative vaccination enter her veigns. We have made flight reservations to leave for Kenya the first week in March which makes things seem more real. I have a lot of excitment and expectations. I look foward to Righteous speaking Swahili most likely faster and better than me. I have missed the fresh fruits you can buy everyday by just walking a few feet away from the front door of the house such as passion fruit, mangos, papaya, and small sweet bananas. I am most looking foward to just walking on African soil, for years now I have talked about returning, planned, and dreamt about living there again.
There are of course fears I have wondering will I get malaria and if so how will this effect the baby growing in my womb? Will I make it to the hospital when I start going through labor because when I had Righteous I was blessed that she came out so fast only 2 and half hours from start to finish. Will I beb remembered by my family and friends who are here in the States so that they can pray for my family health and above all Jesus' name to reach those who have never heard. So many what if's... I am worrying a lot.
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?" Luke 12:25-26
I am going to work on worrying less and just be excited of what is yet to come.
There are of course fears I have wondering will I get malaria and if so how will this effect the baby growing in my womb? Will I make it to the hospital when I start going through labor because when I had Righteous I was blessed that she came out so fast only 2 and half hours from start to finish. Will I beb remembered by my family and friends who are here in the States so that they can pray for my family health and above all Jesus' name to reach those who have never heard. So many what if's... I am worrying a lot.
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?" Luke 12:25-26
I am going to work on worrying less and just be excited of what is yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment