I have to admit I never actually spent the night at this camping event because of two reasons. Number one it would not be fun for others to have a cranky baby crying all night long due to the fact she is a very light sleeper and it is hard for her to go to sleep unless she is all by her self. Number two, being nearly six months pregnant causes me to sometimes get up to use the bathroom every 20 minutes throughout the night and getting up to walk to the port-a-potties seems dreadful. I had a brave women tell me when she was 8 months pregnant she went camping and kept a big coffee can in her tent as well as toilet paper and that solved that problem of having to get out in the middle of the night and find a path. I told her I would like to do keep some kind of contraption like that in my bedroom bc it is just as annoying to get up being in a house and walking to the bathroom.
This camping trip was actually alongside of a music festival as well as speakers called the Strawberry Jam. The location was actually on a strawberry farm with a wide open space that was filled with people all day long and all night long. Nights were dedicated to different bands and testimonies. On the farm was a wide range of different animals goats, cows, peacocks, chickens, rabbits, and ponies. Righteous always tried to escape my watchful eye to see the animals and like to mimic there different sounds. I got to do 4 girls hair in funky styles- 5 including Righteous and of course I bought nail polish so Jason made fun of me saying we were suppose to be roughing it and here I am setting up a beauty salon. Hey I am preg what am I suppose to do while everyone else is painballing, playing football, soccor, and baseball. It was a fun filled day and there is one more Sunday service tomorrow morning. I heard rumors of rain and if that is the case I might stay home in the morning!
3 comments:
NICE Blog :)
Hey girl!
I knew you did all those funcky hairstyles!!! I knew it even before I read the paragraph saying you did! They look awesome.
Ummm, still waiting for preggo pics of you though! :)
thats the Bekah I know!
I am in a wedding this weekend. Want to come to Mpls to do my hair????? PLEASE SAY YES!
I LOVE YOU !
Post a Comment