Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jason sis goes to prom



Here is my sister-n-law Whitney Van Taylor Witt. In Jason's eyes she will always be a 6 year old little child but she most definitely has grown up to be a beautiful women, officially because she has turned 18 in January. Whitney is a blessing in many ways in my life because many times she will ask me if she can watch Righteous. My response always ABSOLUTELY! She is involved in both Field Hockey and Softball and won Homecoming queen freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year. She has been taking dance classes since she was really small and is about to have her last recital. Despite all this extra curricular activities she manages to be an A/B student which I know that was impossible for me to achieve way back when. Whitney I don't know if you ever read my blogs but I am so proud of you and love you very much!

No comments: