So here I am at 23 weeks and 5 days pregnant. We just got the go ahead from our mission's agency, Bethany International, to purchase our plane tickets to go to Kenya!! Hooray. I will let post when we have an actual date. We are at 65% with our financial support and with weekly more people joining our team leaving in June is very possible. If we are not able to get up to 90% by June we will have to pay the fee to change our date of departure. We are feeling very positive that we will be leaving some time next month even though there is still work to do to get more supporters. Last month there was a fundraiser dinner for us planned but it fell through so hopefully this month it will work out. I feel anxious as my belly is getting bigger and the little girl inside's movement is getting more distinct.
5 comments:
goodness...you have been a busy updater! thanks for entertaining me! ma had told me strawberry jam was awesome, and i am pumped you got to go and ive the girls something to do! hope you didn't miss your pee can haha
so cute!
Hola! I hope you didn't click on the "See Please Here" link in your first comment. If I were you, I'd delete the comment entirely. Love, your overly cautious Dad.
FINALLY!!!! Hehe. I was so excited to see that you had updated TWICE since I last checked (before that, no updates:) and one of the updates shows you pregnant. I am lovin it. The last pics I saw of you pregnant you were already so big at the end of the pregnancy, so this time try to ease me along with you k???
Sorry about the tornado, but praise the Lord no one died!
Post a Comment