Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel


For those of you who know us you know we have had one major goal for the past 2 years getting back to Kenya. We finally think we see the light at the end of that very long 2 year tunnel. God is so good to us and He is so amazing. We have grown tremendously over these 2 years in our faith, our walk, and our persavearance. They have not been easy by any means but He has used them to shape us and mold us as a couple, as parents, as mentors, as Christians, and as His soilders on the field of life. We are creeping slowly but surely to the goal that we need to reach in order to go back to the mission field of Kenya. I feel like this whole time He knew exactly how He wanted this to work out(I know He knew) and we finally got on His page. He's probably saying something like "So nice of you to join Us".

Things have the potential to happen extremely fast and we could leave the States as early as June 14th for Kenya that is less than a month from now. I am overjoyed and overwhelmed at the same time. I feel like there are so many things for us to do so many loose ends to tie up. But I know I am in His will because He is revealing Himself to us and showing Himself faithful to fufill the desires of our heart that He Himself gave us!!! For those of you who do read our blog ( I know there are a few) Please lift our family up in prayer to be close to Jesus and adjust well. Also for those of you who read that God has blessed please pray about supporting us financially on the field we are doing well but still need some more monetary support to reach our goals. So at least pray about it ;) I put our Support info on a link on the Blog page. If anybody has any questions for us email me at wittdawg@gmail.com Love you guys thanks for your prayers and support.

No comments: