Yes I said the motherland for those of you who did a double take. I have alot of Black American friends and we often have very funny conversations about how I am more African than they are because at least I have been here. Which is true and now we live here, finally it's amazing when God's calling in your life becomes a reality. I can't explain it to you, you just have to experience it for yourself. We are back in Kenya after 4 years of hard work and big faith and tons of prayer. We were delayed alot in our travel but God's faithfulness always prevails. Although we are still waiting for a few bags hopefully they will come tomorrow. It took us a little over 2 days to arrive here but we are here.
We are so blessed to have not only been sent off from America by some of the greatest friends ever but we were also recieved by some friends just as amazing. In the words of Apostle Randy "thats a blessing isn't that a blessing" Yes it is there are only 3 places I have been to in my life that I would dare call home Virginia(because it;s the best state ever duh), Minnesota(only because Bethany is there and the Freemans are my other Family) and Kenya because God has put a desire in my heart to serve this nantion and help lead it's people into His kingdom, but not only stop there but to help new Kenya believers to establish a spiritual depth and come to know Christ in a real way. The most amazing part is God gave me the desire to do this and He didn't just leave me on my own to get there He brought us back just like He promised. Man God is so awesome I just don't think we say that enough or sometimes we say it and it's empty. But He truly is great, wonderful, mighty, beautiful, powerful, merciful, He's in realityIndescribable in the words of Tomlin.(AKA best worship leader ever) God is so good and this path has only begun His goodness is new everyday and His mercy every morning. Our journey has just begun Man that makes me stinkin excited. We love you guys take care email us wittdawg@gmail.com
I would encourage all of you to search your heart for the desire God has placed there and go after it with reckless abandon see where He takes you the journey is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment