"...they were at their wits' end. Then they cried out to the Lord in their troubles, and He brought them out of their distress. He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs." Psalm 107:27b-28,35
Hello Witt Family! I just want to say that you are an amazing family for sharing the word of GOD with everyone. I was recently saved and will be baptized on the 21st of this month and I am excited to have the lord in my life and have that strength. I want you to know that I mentioned your family at the church that I go to and we are all praying for you and sending your family well wishes. Be Safe and God Bless.
1 comment:
Hello Witt Family! I just want to say that you are an amazing family for sharing the word of GOD with everyone. I was recently saved and will be baptized on the 21st of this month and I am excited to have the lord in my life and have that strength. I want you to know that I mentioned your family at the church that I go to and we are all praying for you and sending your family well wishes. Be Safe and God Bless.
Post a Comment