When Tim paid for us all to go on a safari that meant for the next 4 days we would spend five or more hours in the car each day. I have to proudly give both Righteous and Nevaeh a lot of credit for being flexible travelers. They both do sleep for at least an hour during the trip, which always surprises me because the African road is extremely bumpy, and very often it aren’t paved but dirt. Righteous always seems to be asleep on the worst stretch of road- I will get some air off my seat during some bumps and look over at her off in dreamland. Nevaeh was irritable during some of the trip because we didn’t know it at the time but she had roseola. There is a cute picture of her asleep cuddling with a stuffed animal puppy my mom gave her. Once we arrived at our safari resort in Tanzania I soaked in all the luxurious decorations. Where we stayed there was the Masai people everywhere. The Masai people have the stretched earlobes and scar marking on their faces. They often where red capes and can jump extremely high. They are also known for their beaded jewelry which there is always some momma trying to sell, just ask my brother Tim and he will tell you. The resort we stayed had Masai Jewry over the lamps, garbage pails and other parts of the rooms. Besides the jewelry there were black and white painting of wild animals on the walls. In the picture of Tim there are three live lizards in the background if you look closely.
For the first safari drive a stayed back to take a bath and de-stress from Nevaeh having such a high fever the day before. I don’t regret my decision one bit. I did here I missed a Momma elephant almost charging are vehicle because Jason had gotten to close for her liking. The next morning at 630am I went along to see what animals we could find and wasn’t disappointed. Right away we drove up to 2 lions that were watching a herd of zebra eating grass. Although we got a good view of them my camera pictures aren’t any good so you just have to take my word for it or again ask my brother. We also saw water buffalo, hyenas, elephants, and a giraffe. In the picture of the zebra that is Mount Kilamanjaro in the background. Mount Kilamanjaro is the biggest Mountain in all of Africa and I am pretty sure it is the second largest in the world. Thanks so much Tim for all the fun times!
For the first safari drive a stayed back to take a bath and de-stress from Nevaeh having such a high fever the day before. I don’t regret my decision one bit. I did here I missed a Momma elephant almost charging are vehicle because Jason had gotten to close for her liking. The next morning at 630am I went along to see what animals we could find and wasn’t disappointed. Right away we drove up to 2 lions that were watching a herd of zebra eating grass. Although we got a good view of them my camera pictures aren’t any good so you just have to take my word for it or again ask my brother. We also saw water buffalo, hyenas, elephants, and a giraffe. In the picture of the zebra that is Mount Kilamanjaro in the background. Mount Kilamanjaro is the biggest Mountain in all of Africa and I am pretty sure it is the second largest in the world. Thanks so much Tim for all the fun times!
2 comments:
" Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them-the Lord, who remains faithful forever. " ( Ps. 146: 5-6 ) God bless you !
That stuffed animal Navaeh is with is technically from Nate. Mom gave it to him when he got his wisdom teeth taken out and he thought it was a dumb present, so he decided to give it to Navaeh because mom wanted him to contribute to the package of stuff. So you can tell the boo boo it is from her Uncle Nate.
Post a Comment