"...they were at their wits' end. Then they cried out to the Lord in their troubles, and He brought them out of their distress. He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs." Psalm 107:27b-28,35
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Pictures from Western Kenya
2 comments:
Nikki Obernberger
said...
Okay, first, I totally want to know what Jason and your little one are eating in that one picture :) and second, I love your new family picture. It is so cute!! :) Hope your family is doing well, praying for you all.
2 comments:
Okay, first, I totally want to know what Jason and your little one are eating in that one picture :) and second, I love your new family picture. It is so cute!! :) Hope your family is doing well, praying for you all.
Love you Bekah! you are more beautiful than ever before. miss you.
Post a Comment