"...they were at their wits' end. Then they cried out to the Lord in their troubles, and He brought them out of their distress. He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs." Psalm 107:27b-28,35
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Catching a wild predator
The dogs have killed two of these cat thingies two night in a row. The cat was making this horrible howling sound and then it just stopped making the noise. The next morning Jas went out and saw this dead. I think he searched online to find out what the name of it is. We were watching episodes from NCIS and there was a character who stuffs a bunch of animlas and he had one of these cats stuffed in his house. Anyways when Jas comes home later I will write the name of it. Way to go Hercules and Aquiles! The dogs are now totally comfortable with Righteous and Nevaeh hugging on them and tugging on them. I was hearing from neighbors that they are the talk of the town. Everyone in our area knows that the Muzungu's (the white people) have ferocious dogs. I went to introduce myself to a somali neighbor two days ago and after explaining where I leave she said "oh you are the ones with the dogs." I keep asking myself is this a good or a bad thing and so far I think it is just neutral.
No comments:
Post a Comment