
Last Sunday we had the opportunity to share our vision for G-town with a local church near my home. It was truly a blessing and encouragement for God to provide us with that opportunity. The people were warm and receptive and I know that the presence of God is in that place. They made me feel like sort of a big deal with my name on the sign and all the kids really liked it.

I was blessed in being able to lead worship together with my friend Matt Mitchell who is a much better musician than myself so that always helps it to flow well. I was also asked to preach. I felt led to share with the congregation from my favorite chapter in the word John 21. I pray that I was only a vessel and that God's agenda was proclaimed. I believe it was. We continue on the support raising journey. Please pray for us that God would use us truly to bless people and congregations, and for us to play our part in the calling out of the church to reach the lost. Also that the Lord will open the flood gates and we will be able to reach our support goals during this furlough and in turn give Him all the glory for it.

After being at Fox Hill we were taken out to eat by some of our supporters to Chipotle( the Mexican subway) and it was amazing. Thanks so much Richard and Brenda we had been craving Chipotle for 3 years!
From there we drove down to Rocky Mount, NC to see my best friend Big Phil and his family. I thank God for the way He has His perfect timing and way of doing things. God did some amazing things during our time there and we are excited to trust Him and see Him do more. He always has a plan whether we see it or not.
Thank you Jesus for your goodness to us, your mercy, your unmerited favor your unconditional love. You are amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment