Thursday, May 12, 2011

More of Massachusettes

Here are some more pictures from when we were in Massachusetts. I was able to see my sister- who is also my best friend everyday. It gave me a look into what life would be like if we lived near each other, taking turns being in charge of dinner at each others houses, and just getting to talk about whatever was on our minds. I know it is very hard on her that I am living in another country so far away. She is pregnant right now and this means I will miss out on being there for her on her second labor and delivery, helping to babysit and making meals for the first few weeks. She always is trying to suggest options for Jason and I to do ministry here in America and one day it may be a possibility, but maybe not. Right now we are confident He has called us to Kenya and until He tells us differently, there we will remain. I love my sister. I love her so much even if it is is from thousands of miles away.

My Dad took all of us on a train into Boston so we could go to the Children's Museum. I think we were able to see every section of the museum. When we were on the train ride home Righteous asked my Dad if we could go there again.
My nephew Gabe is hysterical. He has a blue block that is magical. It can be a microphone or it can be a guitar. When ever he hears music he has to move around and dance. He is allergic to different foods but that doesn't damper his spirits. I want to have his energy.



2 comments:

extraspecialbitter said...

I'm rarely at a loss for words, but words can't express how happy I was to be with my daughters, their husbands and their children.

Bethany said...

I would love to live close to you and have our children play together! I love you, you are my best friend too and I am proud of you!