Friday, June 10, 2011
Daddy Dates
Finally I started the tradition that I have always wanted to with my daughters. Daddy dates Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking out two of the prettiest little girls in the whole world. My reasoning for this is so that my daughters will always know they are beautiful and they know they are loved, valuable, and important. I want to be sure that their identity is founded in Christ and who He says they are not in what the world says or some unworthy boy.
They loved it so much and it made me so happy to be able to actually go through with it finally. we had such interesting conversations about hilarious things and they told everyone they saw about it including the waitress and people sitting around us. " I on a date with my daddy" They were so excited to pick out just the right dress and shoes, and have their mom do their hair and make up.

It was much more of a blessing to me than it ever could have been to them. I am such a blessed man. God is so good to me! I took Righteous to my old stomping ground Applebees and Nevaeh to Ruby Tuesdays. You can see the pics of them at each place.

They are so beautiful to me and so much more beautiful to God. And He loves me so much that He gave them to me. Lord may I as their father always answer the question for them "Daddy am I beautiful?" May they never have to ask me but may they always know I see them as beautiful, lovely, wonderful, blessings from you. And may I always point them and lead them to You and what Your Word says they are. May they never search for their value or their worth in the world or from men but may always dwell in the presence of the Most High God. May they always know that as their earthly Father that I love them and see them as beautiful and lovely!
My little angels Daddy loves you so much like a lot a lot! You are so beautiful to me and so much more to God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Jason. Good job.
:)
Righteous was excited to have her hair done?! That is amazing! :-)
Post a Comment