Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gymnastics

Every now and then I ask the question, "Our my kids missing out on things that American kids get to do". Really I know this is a trick from the enemy, trying to make me have some kind of regret of raising my children in Africa. On everyday basis I see them living here as such an advantage. They have been able to see and experience things that most people might not get a chance to do in their lifetime. My recent thought was, that if I was in the States I would love to enroll Righteous into ballet, or some kind of dance school. All of my kiddos are such girlie girls. I was talking to one of our interns and found out she took gymnastics for 6 years and started at Righteous age. I asked if she would be willing to teach my girls. She agreed and we had their first lesson today. They put on their bathing suits and they had a blast. Thank you Holly. The Lord has used you to show me He provides and truly cares about things we desire- even if it is overseas.









2 comments:

Christy Duffy said...

God is our Jehovah Jireh, our great provider wherever we are! Praise the Lord!

Jessica said...

Thats so encouraging! I love how He is so good at giving us the desires of our hearts! Loved these pictures, I can tell your girls were having so much fun!!