Life has fallen into the normal routines once again. Although I have gotten to go out visiting several times, most days consist of me staying home with my 4 girls. Last week I was able to go over to one of my neighbors homes. She had been battling with headaches in the past and the last time I was there I prayed that Jesus would display His power and choose to heal her. When I was at her home I asked if she was still having the headaches. They were gone! Praise the Lord! She still does not believe in Jesus but I am encouraged to know He does not need our belief in Him in order to heal or display His wonder.
Charis and Nevaeh like to set up their little chairs right in front of my mirror. They told me they are watching tv. It is so funny when they don't realize anyone is watching them and they make all kinds of different faces.
There is no better tasting mango then the ones from our town. We have bought and eaten mangoes at all 5 different locations we have traveled to in both Tanzania and Kenya these past 8 months and have concluded ours are the best.
Samara has grown and has started to be more awake throughout the day. Her sisters always want to hold her, and can't understand why she can't start playing with them right now.
I left the room for a moment and came in to find the baby doll laying on top of Samara. On other occasions I have found necklaces and hats drooped over her. I have noticed the three older ones being more motherly to their baby dolls- gently burping them over their shoulders and wrapping them up in blankets.
A day can feel so long but we have gotten creative using sheets to make forts. Righteous constructed this one all her own. She included 3 separate rooms, one for each of them. I know that she is taking after her daddy who moved the kiddie house outside to make a tree house. This afternoon he is adding steps and a railing so that there will be a little balcony.
1 comment:
I enjoy reading your blogs. Beautiful children
Post a Comment