But how refreshing it is how life giving it is. We were really limping into Minnesota unexpected things had come up and some things were not going as well as we hoped etc.... But we left there rejuvenated ready to run hard the race before us. God is so good to us and always supplies what we need to push through but sometimes He gives us way more than we need so that we can proclaim His glory from the rooftops. So thank you Jesus for the awesome friends and family you have given us in Minnesota and really showing your heart to us through them you knew what we needed when we needed it. You are amazing!
Rebekah and I were discussing some song lyrics to a Jesus Culture song I like Your Love Never Fails in the bridge the songs says "You make all things work together for my good" and if you just take like that it sounds like a prosperity type of statement. But of course it's biblical in Romans. Sometimes when I sing it I sing"You make all things work together for your good" Because His good is for my good and in any case, the point is when we love Him, and follow Him it doesn't mean everything is fun and easy it may even be harder at times but it's just so much better and it really truly is for our good. Because if were left up to us we would just mess everything up!
1 comment:
Thinking of you and praying for you regularly!
Post a Comment