"...they were at their wits' end. Then they cried out to the Lord in their troubles, and He brought them out of their distress. He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs." Psalm 107:27b-28,35
You are beautiful inside and out, Bekah. You are genuine, gentle, and courageous. The Holy Spirit is evident in you. I thoroughly enjoyed your last two posts, and am so encouraged by your ability to be grateful for your marriage whatever the circumstances of your daily life. I am praying for your family. XO
1 comment:
You are beautiful inside and out, Bekah. You are genuine, gentle, and courageous. The Holy Spirit is evident in you. I thoroughly enjoyed your last two posts, and am so encouraged by your ability to be grateful for your marriage whatever the circumstances of your daily life. I am praying for your family. XO
Post a Comment