Saturday, November 22, 2014

Though the sorrows may last for the night, joy comes in the morning

 For the past week all four girlies have been fighting through fevers and colds. We got to do a lot of sleeping, reading, and watching movies. I introduced them to my childhood t.v. shows including Lamb Chops Play Along, The Elephant Show, Reading Rainbow, and Mister Rogers. I am happy to report they are back to their normal healthy selves and I have gotten to get out of the house!!!

 We got to visit my neighbor- who just opened up her own shop. I had to keep telling my kids no, when they kept eyeing all the different candies she had to sell. She is at this shop 7 days a week from 7am-7pm. Laura started to teach her to crochet which will give her something to do when there are no customers that come around. We sat on a piece of material she laid on the ground for us and painted some water color pictures for her. Of course we enjoyed a cold coke, which I got scolded for sharing with my daughters after they just got over a cold ;). I am sad I can no longer go visit her a few houses down because now she is at the shop all day. A few weeks ago she came to help us at the clinic- translating and packaging medicine. She has such a great sense of humor and we love to laugh together. I appreciate getting to learn more about her beliefs and I appreciate that she is willing to listen to mine. Each day she would text me when my daughters were sick and tell me she was praying for them. This humbles me so much. She is my neighbor. She is my friend.




Laundry soap, margarine packets, gum, tomato sauce, flour, coke crates, etc.

Laura is teaching crochet.

2 comments:

Renee Stocks said...

I always enjoy reading whatever you find the time to post. XO!

Bethany said...

I like your hair Moose!