This is how we look when we go. We are all spread out on the mat on the floor. I always have a couple of games in my purse or some crayons to keep my children busy. It also always helps as an icebreaker to other children.
![]() |
| Our second intake of interns sent us an amaing package many years ago. In it was a puzzle pattern book that gets more and more challenging with each page you turn. |
![]() |
| Charis with one arm done and the other arm getting henna'd up. |
![]() |
| Baby David bringing so much joy to all who get to hold him. |
![]() |
| On to the legs. |
![]() |
| water balloon toss |
![]() |
| Water balloon toss |
![]() |
| Using small cups to fill up a larger basin |
![]() |
| Our extended family member, Irene, is on the left and ran so fast for her team! |
![]() |
| This is the best picture I have of the cake. I baked a chocolate sheet cake with peanut butter frosting and then I also made peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate frosting. It was a wonderful day! |














No comments:
Post a Comment