"...they were at their wits' end. Then they cried out to the Lord in their troubles, and He brought them out of their distress. He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs." Psalm 107:27b-28,35
Such beauties, each in her own way. Dear God, may the radiance of Your glory shine from each of these girls. Bless them with lives of sold-out faith. Infuse them with Your Holy Spirit, please fill them each with joy & the desire to live for You, I ask in the Name of Jesus Christ.
2 comments:
I miss you all!
Such beauties, each in her own way. Dear God, may the radiance of Your glory shine from each of these girls. Bless them with lives of sold-out faith. Infuse them with Your Holy Spirit, please fill them each with joy & the desire to live for You, I ask in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Post a Comment