 |
| Phillip A, and H chatting it up |
After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,....................
I truly believe this verse for my peoples I try as best as I can to live my life in a way that will spur them to be those people speaking those languages standing before the throne proclaiming God's holiness!
 |
| all the guys enoying the day |
These are the people I pour myself out for daily. They are from 3 un-reached people groups people groups with no established churches among them) If I spend my whole life for their sake I would consider it a life fully lived for their sake and for the sake of the Gospel moving forward among them. In all of the hardships, trials, ans struggles I remember what the Bible says to us in James
2 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
Make me steadfast for You and Your sake! For Your glory and your fame Lord! I know that God is in control with all the results of these endeavors my responsibility is merely obedience and faithfulness. As much as I would like to be the one to bring them the Gospel I have to be okay with God's plan. I have to know that this is His plan, His work, and His design. Lord Jesus I once again place it all in yours hands. I guess you should chuckle as if any of it was mine anyway. Thanks so much for using me in anyway You choose fit. Please help me to be obedient and faithful to You and only You. For no other reason than to serve you.
 |
| Amos hanging out with Mzee A and Mzee I |
 |
| lounging around on the farm |
 |
| having some good fellowship |
 |
| a beautiful farm in the background right/ |
 |
| the new cooking area with its first goat roasting perfectly |
 |
| the goat meat being prepared |
 |
| a new forever home for Chuck's plaque Thanks Cornerstone! |
 |
| Me and one of my guys S man |
 |
| Myself and Mzee A |
 |
| Me and My right hand man A Dawg |
 |
| Me with some of my main guys |
 |
| one of my people of peace Abu |
 |
| my other man of peace A Dawg |
 |
| H man with the boss man |
 |
| soldiers saluting |
 |
| myself with G man |
 |
| a pic with the Mzee for the road |
2 comments:
Thank you for writing, Jason. Your words encourage me to live for more than myself. I love the phrase 'person of peace' . . .
Thank you for writing, Jason. Your words encourage me to live for more than myself. I love the phrase 'person of peace' . . .
Post a Comment