"They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand. No one stops to think, no one has the knowledge or understanding to say, 'Half of it I used for fuel; I even baked bread over its coals, I roasted meat and I ate. Shall I make a detestable thing from what is left? Shall I bow down to a block of wood?"
Oh that they would know, " This is what the Lord says- your Redeemer, who formed you in womb: I am the Lord, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the heavens by myself." Verse 24.
" I am the Lord, and there is no other, apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create the darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster, I the Lord, do all these things." Isaiah 45:5-7
May it be for those here in gtown to know and follow Jesus, for there is no other. May it be for those in Myanmar to have eyes to see and minds open to understand that He alone is God. May it be for all.
While Jason was away, Seth came to visit Alexa- one of the interns here. He jumped right into the different ministries, literally Monday morning he taught several English classes in one of the local schools. He helped out on clinic day at the farm and attended our Bible class on Friday mornings. Seth played several rounds of Settlers of Catan with my daughters as well as taught them different dance moves that resemble the salsa. Yesterday he cooked Samosas for lunch which were downed in just a few minutes. I never like Jason traveling but am so thankful to have a team here that help the time go by fast and keep me company so that I don't feel alone.
![]() |
| Playing LIFE for game night. |
![]() |
| Paul and Ashley cooked dinner one night while my little girls "helped". |












1 comment:
My heart is resonating with yours. I, too, am praying for minds to be opened to understand, & I am so grateful God brought encouragement to you while Jason was away.
Post a Comment