Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally Righteous's bday


Umm I think Righteous had a birthday around two weeks ago and I am only now writing about it. We only bought her a few presents because really the whole event is centered around them eating their first cake. This totally makes sense to me because I feel at times my day is centered around cake- or really just anything chocolate for that matter because everyone knows that I loves sweets. Anyways I did buy a lot of colorful balloons and just blew them up and had them lying all over the floor. Righteous woke up the night before her bday at around midnight and she would have just fell back asleep but I got her up and showed her all the balloons then. Her face was of pure joy- she had never seen so much fun in all her young life. After throwing them in air and having them stick to her hair for about a half an hour, it was back to bed.
The next day we all got to witness her and her cake! She was so hesitant when it was in front of her as if saying,
"Are you trying to trick me as soon as I make a move for it you are going to start saying NO and slap my hand."
When she finally got the guts all she did was scrape the icing with her pointer finger. How boring. After awhile she put her mouth up to the cake to get a bite and then a while later really digged in. When people started clapping she copied them even with her hands full of chunks of cake so icing went flying everywhere. What a lovely but messy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute - i want to see more! show the lady more