Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Me and My Girlz




Well the big news is in I found out that I will remain the only male in this family for at least a little longer. Yes we are having a girl I am elated after having a little preciouc baby girl the first time I would have almost been dissapointed if it was a boy (probably not but that is just how I felt). We are so excited!!! So at least for now it is just me and my girlz and I love them all so much !!!!!

As far as Kenya is concerned our support level is right at about 60% and we need it to be around 95% in order for us to leave. So keep praying for us please and if you wanna support us (any amount helps no amount is too small). Let me know email us at wittdawg@gmail.com. We have just asked for approval to purchase our tickets for June from our agency in good faith that the support will come up to the level we need by them so keep on praying and believing God with us that He will complete this good work He has started in us soon. Thanks we love you guys and we just got a new camera so now we can have lots of nice pics for you to check out.

4 comments:

A said...

what a cutie! She's getting so big...Righteous...not Bekah. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

a girl! wow! Congrasts- I almost expected it to be a boy! I am not sure why.

And Righteous you are gorgeous = you look so much like your mama! I love you guys.

Jennifer Hall said...

Righteous was a baby in the pics I took last Sept. Good thing she is growing up though since she will be a big sis soon!

Another girl! I am SO excited for you guys! And Bekah - thanks for the UTS pic - it's so funny to me that they can tell boy/girl even though you aren't very far along, cause here, the UTS machines aren't as clear, and even at 30 weeks, they have a hard time saying if it is a girl. Boy is easy usually but girl...

Love you!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.