Monday, April 14, 2008

Officially baseball season!





I think this time of year is my favorite fo so many reasons. First of all finally the weather is warmer so that we can get out of the stuffy house and enjoy the good ole out doors. Secondly baseball and softball have begun! I am from New York and am huge Mets fan. Last year for my birthday (I was also born in the spring another geat thing) Jason bought me Direct TV's Extra Innings which means I got to watch every single Mets game not just the ones they show occasionally on ESPN. Here in Virginia we don't get to watch the Mets that much bc all the Nationals games are broadcasted. Jason's sister, Whitney, plays softball for her highschool as well is on a traveling team so many a time we go to cheer her on. In a couple of weeks Jason plays for a mens league and a coed league so this means 4 days a week will be dedicated to this sport. Last year I went to just about every one of his games and at times Righteous and I were the only ones in the stands because some of the games don't start until 10pm and most people have jobs the next day (hooray for being a stay at home mom hehe) This year I am afraid I will have to miss the late ones because Righteous now is finally on a schedule and by 8 it is bedtime. She absolutely loves to stand next to the dugout when we go to Whitney's games bc the girl's have a different cheer for each player that gets up to bat and Righteous pretends she knows the chorus's and yells out with them. This past friday they had someone in a cow costume go around with free breakfast coupons and greet the kids, what a special night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.