Wednesday, April 2, 2008
My sister, my best friend
My sister has been my best friend for the loongest of times. She was my prom date, my maid of honor, and always spell/grammar checked my papers throughout High School and College. We are 20 months apart and that is the age distance between Righteous and her sibling. My sister, Bethany, and I also have a truly special bond right now because we are pregnant together. Her due date is a day after mine! She just found out she is having a boy and the two name choices are Shayne or Gabriel. I personally like the Baby Gaby one. It is very exciting to talk on the ohone every other day about the changes in our bodies and emotions. It makes me sad that I won't get to be with her when she has her baby bc she was there for me 1 week later. Also I will miss out being apart of her child's life. I am greatful for technology that there is webcams and such but that still can't be compared to the real deal. I realize even if I was here in the States when she deivered, I would not be able to go because I would be in delivery as well ;) In one week I find out if the little one in me is a boy or girl and I am so eager now that each day is torture waiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Parabéns pela linda família
Quando puder veja meu trabalho em:
http://valdetaro.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment