
Well I finally made my pilgrimage to the Mecca of the NFL, Green Bay. I saw Lambeau and the Vince Lombardi statue. I have to say it was pretty amazing. I love football and its history but seeing Lambeau was not the highlight of this trip. Being blessed beyond expectations was at times overwhelming. Living Hope is a church that sent a team of around 30 to us is June of last year. They also brought over just about every tool we have ever needed to do the work God has called us to do, but they just don't stop giving. We were in Green Bay for 5 days. I had the privilege of speaking 4 times in those 5 days. At youth group, their missions banquet, at Able Church( a church fellowship for people with disabilities), and in the main service on Sunday. When I told my brother that I was speaking at Able Church and explained to him the concept he asked me what that might be like and I told him I have no idea I will let yo know after I do it. Let me say it was amazing i could feel the presence of God and see the people's love for Him. It blew me away. I was there to supposedly bless them but I ended being the blessed one. I was challenged to Love God and others more as a result of being there. The hearts of the people in Able church are soft, loving and accepting. We have a lot to learn from the people of Able Church and Lord help us to be tenderhearted and loving to all your people.

This is Boogie he is a Bull Mastiff he belongs to my buddy Mike Waldrop. I think Boogie might weigh about 180 lbs. He's pretty much my dream dog.

This is Mega-Rusalem. The children's ministry at LHC took a room in their church and turned it into a Bible times town in order to teach their kids about the Bible in a more real and effective way. The kids loved it and Rebekah and I were amazed by it. It's pretty awesome.


Rebekah with Becki or Rebecca these days! She was with us and our team for some time in Kenya she is a very special young lady whom God has big plans for please lift her up.


Us with Vince Lombardi. This was pretty cool. The trip to Green Bay was awesome. Now its their turn to come and see us. We pray they will send out another team in June of 2012 and come and join us again in the work God is doing in our town. Otherwise we can't wait to go back to Green Bay again!!!!!! Thanks so much Living Hope!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment