| Righteous has finally warmed up to the other students. |
| Nevaeh has always had a lot of "friends" at school. |
| Charis will go back and forth between class and seeing me in the office. |
A few months ago Rebecca Johnson, one of our former interns, wrote an email desiring to come and help me. My first response was that of course she could come- but I would plug her into helping the interns with ministries they are involved with. Do I need help, ABSOLUTELY, but it is seems selfish to me to admit that. During my prayer time I heard the Lord telling me to receive this gift. Then when Rebecca shared how many thousands of dollars she was trying to raise to come here I thought, there is just not way. She has to pay for her rent on her apartment and other bills, while paying her plane ticket and expenses here. She is planning to be her until December. Sure enough the full amount was raised and she purchased her ticket. How humbling, she has come to help me with my kids.I first thought she would keep Charis company while I did homeschool with Righteous and Nevaeh. It has turned out that she is teaching the two of them and I am entertaining Charis and Samara. I think sometimes children can learn better when it is not coming form their parents. I still stay in the classroom and still do work on some subjects with them but it is wonderful to have Rebecca doing the majority of the teaching. Thank you Father for this special gift that I did even imagine to ask You for!
2 comments:
What a blessing! Father is good and faithful and loves to show us His passion for us in special ways like this :)
I'm so happy for you Bekah! That's awesome, soak it up!!
Post a Comment