"Give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18
This past week was a difficult week here in our town things were a little rough we were never in danger but many of our friends were. We praise God for His sovereignty over everything and His goodness in the midst of all things. Things have returned to normal and we even had a great thanksgiving with a lot of visitors.
We are thankful for the recent rains in the area.Thankful for the pump getting fixed. Water is a nessecity for the growth of all the plants of the farm and the water pump which brings water from the river broke. We were able to purchase the parts from Nairobi and have it brought by bus. The farm has already produced tomatoes- almost an entire month earlier than they were suppose to harvest.
So thankful for friends and loved ones both here and all over the world.
Thankful for my chunky baby.
Thankful for my home schooled, missionary kiddos.
I am thankful for what Jesus has done for me. I would never choose to be here if it wasn't for Him. I am thankful for my life, my freedom, certainty of what the outcome is after I die, and thankful He has entrusted me to share the greatest news- to those that do not know.
No comments:
Post a Comment