Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Unexpected times

For those of you who have been following the facebook post concerning my brother and our family I wanted to give and update and an opportunity.  My brother Jesse is turning 25 in a few days. He has been at MCV in Richmond for the last five days with enlargement and many of his organs and partial liver failure.  He hasn't been responding well to treatment.  He starts some new treatments in the next 48 to 72 hours are crucial towards what will happen to him.

It is because of that Bekah and I prayerfully decided that I should go to the States for about 12 days. We want to be there for Jesse and the family during this crucial time.  Unfortunately it would be  more hectic, stressful and expensive to go as a family and we feel this is the best choice for this time.  Please don't misunderstand the circumstances there are so many unknowns within this situation he may fully recover he may not so I go because I feel strongly that I should and that is what we know. Actually par the course Bekah new I was supposed to go before I did. I fought it to the end even when she suggested it to me.  We have made arrangement fro Bekah and the girls to stay in Nairobi with our leaders where I know they will be well taken care of and safe from the security issues within our town.

Please pray for my family and I over the next 12 days I have never been away from Bekah and the kids for this long and even when I type this tears  are streaming down my face.  I know our God is good and knows best so I have to rest in that.  Please also pray for Jesse and my mom and siblings for God to give comfort, peace, and rest in this time. For healing inside his body and outside in his life but ultimately that God's will is done and that I would represent Him well.  This is a financial burden for our family we did not expect to incur nor did we plan for.  The ticket has been bought on credit and there will other expenses along the way please ask God if He is leading you to help a Brother see a Brother.  If you would be willing to help out please email me at wittdawg@gmail.com and I will get you all the info you need to help.

I have a paypal account if you are interested. wittdawg@gmail.com
Also checks can be mailed to Tuckerswamp Baptist Church made out to Tuckerswamp with an enclosed note for the Witt Mission Fund.
Tuckerswamp Baptist Church
37527 Seacock Chapel Road
Zuni, VA 23898

God Bless you guys and please keep praying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is crystal I was a neighbor from Kingsdale .... I can't access email right now ... I am at my moms no internet she herself is on hospice. I need to help... How can I help ... Do you have PayPal?

The Wittz said...

Hi Crystal sorry to hear about your mom. I do have Paypal wittdawg@gmail.com thank so much.

Unknown said...

I sent what I could. I love your family and feel we are all kindred spirits, as I have 5 children as well as your mom! <3 Love you all and I pray that God's will be done, and Jesse gets stronger every day.
Robin Rose

The Wittz said...

Thanks so much Robin I am so grateful for your support!