Sunday, September 17, 2017

Interns once again.

The first breakfast in Nairobi. 
 I cannot believe it has been 5 whole years since there has been interns in gtown. What a joy it is to once againto be around the lively passion of university students. We spent a few days in Nairobi getting Kenya Sim cards put into their phones and setting them up with Mpesa accounts (it not only allows you to pay bills through the phone but to send money to anyone in the country through the phone.) We have gotten a chance to briefly hear about their families and their journey of Jesus saving them. I am amazed at how differently our pasts are. We all come from completely separate backgrounds and upbringings and God chose to bring us all together for this season. I know He has a plan. Let us bring glory to His name through our love for one another first, and then through the love towards our neighbors. God is going to do a lot these next 16 months!
Enjoying the Kelly family's new puppies.



Being creative with flowers and leaves.


Right side blurry due to the bumpy road.

Left side blurry.

Samara is small enough to fit in the front middle seat.

A full house.



1 comment:

Renee Stocks said...

Dear God, Breathe out Your Love over these students, their mentors, & those they will interact with & live among, I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ.