Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Blessed Abundantly

 We all know that you have to count the cost when following Jesus. He gave His life for me as a wretched sinner. I want to give my life right back to Him. The Jesus Storybook Bible refers to the Savior as the Rescuer. It also says these words:
"God loves us with a Never Stopping,
Never Giving Up, Un breaking,
Always and Forever Love."

Each day I am ready to serve Him and worship Him, abandoning all else for His sake. I am fully ready....And then I think about my children. My precious daughters that are on loan from the Lord, to me and Jason. Honestly, there are times we question if it is okay that they are missing out on the American lifestyle. They do not get a chance for after school activities. They don't get to grow up knowing their relatives. They miss out on things that we got to experience when we were kids.

This year we have received interns again. They fill our house with laughter and activity. We already have had them over for game nights, birthday parties, and a Mexican dinner. But what I am most thankful for, is them investing into our daughters lives. Each intern has a different gift that they bring to this team. One of them has offered to teach my girls ballet every Saturday! This is such a dream come true. This dream had been pushed aside because we thought there was no possibility of it happening.  It shows me how much God cares about us, even in the small desires we have-that we are willing to give up. Who would have thought a ballet class would happen here, in the semi desert of gtown? Not me you can be sure of. There is many other ways that God has blessed us recently and I hope to share more in the upcoming posts. For now I hope you take delight in the photos of ballet practice.





No comments: